0 miles from Lake Buchanan
If you're looking for an amazing location for a team building or leaders retreat, girls weekend, family vacation, or a fishing trip with the guys, look no further! This 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home in Burnet has 3,000 square feet and more than enough room to accommodate 12 guests. There's so much to do here all-year-long so whether you're boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, biking, shopping, wine tasting, or trying new restaurants, you have the ability to do it all when you stay here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 3 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Memory Foam Foldable Beds
Natural light pours into the home through large windows and glass sliding doors that reveal beautiful views of the lake located in the backyard! A brand new top-of-the-line water filtration system has been installed for the whole house.
A large, open-concept living area greets you with new furnishings, new decorations, a cozy fireplace, a new 65" inch flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix as well as YouTube TV, and a formal dining room table - perfect for your lakeside retreat.
The second living area offers additional seating and opens up to the fully equipped kitchen with new cooking supplies, new stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar for extra eating space.
Need fresh air? Head out to the backyard and sit out on the patio, grill out or walk down to the private dock for a fun day on the water. With 3 kayaks, a canoe, and 2 paddleboards provided, it will be easy for everyone to enjoy the lake. End the day around the fire pit and watch the sun go down.
For rest and relaxation, head to the bright master bedroom and cozy up in the king-sized bed while gazing out at the moon reflecting off the lake through the glass wall of sliding doors. The rest of your crew will find comfortable sleeping accommodations throughout the rest of the home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Directly on the shores of Buchanan Lake, this property’s location is unbeatable. Swimming is a breeze with a sandy entry to the lake and a slide adds entertainment to the afternoon.
Take the pontoon boat early to go fishing, see some of the gorgeous waterfalls, go tubing, or pack a lunch and take off to Sand Island for the day. Buchanan Lake is well-known for having excellent fishing and the home is located on a cove where the fish regularly spawn.
Feel like doing a little wine tasting? Enjoy live music on Saturdays at Perissos Vineyards or sit on the huge patio overlooking the surrounding area and Lake Buchanan at Torr Na Lochs Vineyard & Winery, both less than 30 minutes away!
Lace up your hiking boots and explore Longhorn Cavern State Park, just 25 miles away from the home. More outdoor adventure can be found 20 miles away at Inks Lake State Park.
Add some thrills to your trip with a 34.5-mile drive to Hidden Falls Adventure Park or drive 5 miles to the brand new Spider Mountain Bike Park, open year round, featuring a bike lift to the top of the mountain where there are multiple trails to ride of various skill levels.
Browse the antique shops in Burnet just 14.5 miles away or learn the fairy tale story of Falkenstein Castle located 23.5 miles from the home. At night, you'll want to drive 5 miles to Eagle Eye Observatory to look at the stars through a number of telescopes!
Fun with the family is just 30.5 miles away at Sweet Berry Farm offering hayrides, corn mazes, pumpkin painting, and more in the fall. In the spring, you can pick fresh fruit, make sand art jewelry, and more.
Plan day trips during your stay to nearby locations like Austin which sits 69 miles away. Cedar Park and Georgetown are both within 50 miles along with other cute small towns. Fixer Upper fans can visit Magnolia Market during their stay, 117 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a 65-inch flat-screen Smart TV, Netflix YouTube TV, new water filtration system, new water heater, a grill, board games, legos, 1 wood-burning fireplace, furnished patio, fire pit, ping pong table, private dock, 3 kayaks, a canoe, 2 stand up paddleboards, life vests, hammock, swing, and more
- Lakefront Burnet location - Close to shopping, restaurants, hiking, fishing, wineries, historic landmarks, Eagle Eye Observatory, Spider Mountain Bike Park, antique shops, Falkenstein Castle, Sweet Berry Farms, Hidden Falls Adventure Park, 69 miles from Austin, 117 miles from Magnolia Market, and much more
- Please note, the homeowner has a pontoon boat available for rent (please contact the guest contact for more information)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (~79.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 7 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 memory foam foldable beds, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 11
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in